Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beaded Banners, Craft Supplies, Sports Collectibles and MUCH MORE!

Beaded Banners by Bonnie and More sells a wide variety of items from beaded banners, crafts supplies, books (new & used), Pittsburgh sports items, firefighter collectibles, and many other new and used items. I sell them on Ebay, my own website (www.bannersbybonnie.com) and will now be posting on new venues such as Craigslist, Etsy, and more. I also will be adding more items to my Ebay store.

So that you can be informed as to new items posted and where to find ONLY the things that interest you, click on this link and sign up for my email newsletter. When you click you can choose ONLY the items you are interested in and receive ONLY newsletters with information about the things you want to know about.

Sign up here today (you can unsubscribe at ANY time if you so choose):

http://bannersbybonnie.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c1e42f3cabf9e8d7440ad5825&id=0e41d8ba79

No comments:

Post a Comment